What is the main business topic covered in the workshop?
This workshop aims to give managers with responsibility for Talent the frameworks, tools and best practices to build a high performance talent organization.
What is the typical business profile of people who face these issues?
This workshop is for Talent Managers, HR Managers, other HR professionals with Talent Management responsibility. Senior Line Managers who are concerned with and active in managing Talent will also find value in this workshop.
How will I benefit from participating in this workshop?
After participating in this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Identify the kind of talent that is right for your organization and its particular strategy requirements
- Create a people strategy aligned to your business strategy
- Shape your organizational culture through talent management practices
- Make your organization a talent magnet through employer branding and being a great place to work
- Put into place an effective performance management system – not just a good one, but the RIGHT one for your organization’s needs
- Create relevant career paths and succession planning
- Develop and engage people for high performance
What will I do in this workshop?
Module 1: From Business Strategy to People Strategy
- The role of the Workforce in achieving the strategy
- The Business strategy and business metrics – implications for people
- People strategy and people metrics
- Strategy and Culture – what drives what?
Module 2: Building the High-Performing Workforce
- Key global trends and their implications for workforce planning
- Planning by capabilities needed
- Critical jobs
- Developing Leaders
- Identifying and developing high-potential talent
Module 3: High Performance Careers
- Succession Management
- Processes and Tools
- Careel Models
- Performance Management System
- Appraisal design
- Engagement, motivation and rewards
Module 4: Attracting, Developing, Measuring Impact
- Learning and Development
- Recruiting and retention
- Measuring the impact of talent investments
- Putting it all together and action planning
- Peer coaching and feedback