Pharma in Russia and CIS
30 October 2013
MCE Senior Associate Sergey Davydov was interviewed by Remedium, a business journal that covers the pharmaceutical industry in Russia.
The result of the interview was an article in which Sergey described the need for pharma companies to identify clearly their unique offering for their customers--their customer value proposition. The first article was followed by a series of articles addressing the numerous challenges facing pharmacuetical companies in Russia and CIS countries and around the world.
You can click on the links below to read each of the articles in Russian.
- "Food Supplements and Others" Remedium, October 2013
- "Internet: A Second Reality and Our Interactions with It" Remedium, July 2013
- "Value Chain: Manufacturer, Distributor, Retailer" Remedium, May 2013
- "Strategy: Creating the Best Business Models for the Future" Remedium, March 2013
- "Brand Research & Development in Pharma" Remedium, February 2013
- "Reducing Production Costs for Competitive Advantage" Remedium, November 2012
- "Market Analysis: In Search of the Unknown" Remedium, October 2012
- "Price Management in the Pharma Industry" Remedium, September 2012
- "New Blockbusters for Survival" Remedium, July 2012
- "Product Launch: A Critical Challenge for Pharma Companies" Remedium, June 2012
- "Modelling the Desired Future" Remedium, March 2012
- "Look for Your Niche in Order to Be Successful" Remedium, January 2012
All of the articles are available here with the kind permission of Remedium (www.remedium.ru).
To learn more about MCE's approach to the pharma industry and the services we offer, please click here.