One-on-one Support for your Toughest Issues
The higher you go in your responsibilities, the more difficult problems you have to deal with. And the broader range of knowledge you have to draw on to solve them. Difficult decisions, increased competition, eroding performance, post-merger integration, processes that need updating, taking on new responsibility for the first time, problems with suppliers, partners, customers, or colleagues, questions about your career development. Sometimes you just need an objective sounding board, or to gain from the knowledge and experience of someone who knows your business and has faced similar issues.
MCE Business Mentoring is a Pragmatic Solution
Find Out More
To find out whether MCE Business Mentoring is a good solution for your particular situation, or for a person you are responsible for developing, just contact us to discuss your issue in confidence.
Click here to download MCE white paper on Business Mentoring.
MCE Business Mentoring is different from the classic “coach”. To begin with, our business mentors are all ex-senior managers from leading multinational companies. They focus on helping you solve business issues and get the job done, and ensuring that you take away the capability to face similar issues yourself in the future.
Business Mentors combine the best of coaching – questioning, framing, helping you to find your own solution - with the value-added aspects of mentoring. MCE Business Mentors can guide you more proactively toward solutions. They are objective and knowledgeable advisors who bring real expertise in your industry, market, function or issue. You can benefit from their real-life experience and advice. They can challenge your thinking and help you develop a broader perspective on issues.
How We Work with You
We are flexible to your needs and those of your organization.
- We always start with your strategic context and your business goals. If your coaching is sponsored by an internal stakeholder, we align to their goals as well.
- When we receive your request, we will begin by introducing you to an MCE Business Mentor ideally matched to your industry, function or issue.
- You will meet with the MCE Business Mentor, virtually or face-to-face, to decide whether the match is good before moving forward.
- You, your sponsor, and the MCE Business Mentor will agree on the number of mentoring sessions you need, their frequency, duration, and budget.
- As the mentoring sessions progress, adjustments can be made if necessary
- At the end of the process, we review with you progress on goals and determine whether further steps need to be taken.