Enabling People to Implement Strategy
Management Centre Europe (MCE) is the largest provider of talent development programmes for international companies throughout Europe, Russia and the Middle East.
MCE’s mission is to enable individual managers and management teams to implement strategy.
MCE does not formulate your strategy, or re-engineer your processes. We start with your strategy. From there, we enable your people to implement the strategy through our range of services.
Practical, business-focused, and based on experience
All MCE’s services are delivered by experienced ex-senior executives, rather than academics or consultants. They have all led international careers at senior level, with at least 20 years of management experience. They are experts in their industries and in senior functional areas or general management. Solutions are based on practical business tools and approaches, not academic theories or five-step success formulae. Solutions are built around the business issues you face, and the capabilities needed to face them, rather than single management disciplines. With MCE, you benefit from the experience of senior managers who have done it themselves, and are ready to share their practical know-how with you.
Six ways MCE adds value
- Consulting on Strategy Implementation: Working on strategic projects at your company on a full-time or part-time basis to help clarify and implement your company’s strategy and to make transformation happen.
- Business Transformation: Helping your company adapt to change by aligning all parts of the organization to the new business environment through a 12- to 36-month change programme.
- Strategy Implementation Programmes: Enabling groups of executives and senior managers to translate your company’s strategy into their departments and build strategic alignment. Developing functional or cross-functional capabilities for groups of your key management talent and high-potentials.
- Corporate Universities: Building, managing and delivering a specific offer of internal management development workshops for middle management at your company, in cooperation with your Training or Learning & Development department.
- Workshops for Individual Managers: Addressing business and strategy implementation issues to do your job better today, or developing managerial and leadership skills for your career progression.
- Mentoring and Business Coaching: Supporting individual or teams of executive and senior managers through mentoring and coaching by senior business experts to gain competence in new roles, situations and strategy implementation initiatives.