Who is MCE Business & Conference Centre?
Are you interested in a visit to MCE? Would you like a price offer for your event? Do you want more information how MCE Conference & Business Centre can make your event a success?
Click here to be called back by the Conference & Business Centre Team. Or just give us a call at +32 (0)2 543 2100.
The MCE Business & Conference Centre is the largest provider of meeting rooms in the heart of Brussels. MCE has hosted and organized more than 40,000 meetings since being set up in 1961. Our clients work with us to host meetings, events and conferences from 10 to 700 participants throughout the year. We are a dedicated Business & Conference Centre with qualified and multi-lingual staff. With over 38 meeting rooms, as well as the “Europa” conference room and the restaurant in the centre, we can make your meeting or event a real success.
Click here to download the MCE Conference & Business Centre brochure.
MCE has a special offer, just for you. Organize your meeting at MCE in August or September and get 25% off! and then get also another 25% off your next meeting booking until December 2015. To find out more ....
Why choose MCE for your meeting or event?
- Located in the heart of Brussels: MCE Business & Conference Centre is located near Avenue Louise and Place Chatelain in the centre of fashionable Brussels. With shopping, cafés, restaurants, hotels and local gourmet markets right on its doorstep, MCE is the perfect location to get a feel of cosmopolitan and fashionable Brussels.
- Easy Access: Only ten minutes by car from the main railway stations in Brussels and near major tram and bus lines, getting to MCE is easy! Brussels airport is also only 15 minutes by train from the city centre.
- Hotels: With more than 1000 hotel rooms near the Centre and MCE has preferential rates for you with the some great hotels nearby including the 4-star “Pentahotel”, the 3-star “Catalonia Hotel” and the boutique hotel “Made in Louise”. We are sure that your stay in Brussels will be memorable and comfortable.
- Parking: There are 85 exclusive parking spaces available in the centre for you and your participants. You will arrive at your event, relaxed and ready to go!
- Restaurant: Hot & cold buffet lunches catered to your tastes and needs are available from our professional staff in the restaurant. Whether it is fine Belgian cuisine or international hors d’oeuvres, we are there to make it happen.
- No pillars: All are meeting rooms are open spaces with no pillars blocking the participants’ view. The meeting rooms can be easily divided and converted into smaller break out rooms if needed. No pillars or columns means that the rooms can easily accommodate U-shape, Theatre, Cabaret and Classroom setups. So wherever your participants are sitting, they will have a great and clear view of speakers and presenters.
- Real daylight: All MCE rooms have natural daylight. We know how important it is that participants feel comfortable and relaxed during your event or meeting.
- Terrace: An outside roof terrace in the heart of Brussels for your cocktail receptions, events and welcoming events.
- Free Wifi: We know how important it is to stay in contact with your business and family during your stay at MCE, so our high speed WIFI is free! It is available to all participants throughout the whole Centre.
- The “Europa” Conference Room: 580M² of space which can host up to 700 participants. The Europa Room also has 6 purpose built translation booths to make your international event a success.
- From 10 to 700 participants: With 38 Meeting Rooms, whatever size meeting or event you are organizing, MCE has a room to meet your needs.
- Coffee Lounges: Your participants will enjoy hanging out in the Coffee lounges, with a good coffee, a newspaper, and some good music…
- Reception & Registration Areas: As soon as you enter the MCE Business & Conference Centre, you will feel at home and will be welcomed by our staff in the modern and contemporary reception area. “Welcome to MCE!”
Why choose Brussels for your meeting or event?
- Great flight and train connections: Did you know Brussels
is only 85 minutes by train from Paris? And only 2 hours from London? Brussels
airport is located only 11km from the city centre and serves destinations all
over the world. So, wherever you are coming from, it will be an easy and
- A must-see destination: Brussels is quickly gaining an
international reputation as one of Europe’s must-visit destinations. Fabulous
food, great nightlife, trendy bars, fantastic shopping, amazing architecture …
what more could want during your visit?
- You have to visit: the Grand Place, Brussels Town Hall,
The Royal Palace, Manneken Pis, Atomium, Place du Grand Sablon, Royal Saint
Hubert Galleries…and that is just the start….
- Did we mention: the chocolate, the waffles, the frites,
the beers, the comic books, and the Belgian cuisine?
- Multi-Lingual: As Belgium is a multi-lingual country, you
will have no problem speaking English, French or Dutch in the city and you will
be pleasantly surprised to hear how many people speak a lot of other languages
Take a Virtual Tour of the MCE Conference & Business Centre
Click the links below to browse photos and floor plans of the MCE Conference & Business Centre.
Room Capacities and Layout Options
Click on the link below to see a table listing the dimensions, area and seating capacity of each of the meeting rooms in the MCE Conference Centre.
Conference Centre Room Capacities table.
Click on each small photo below to view the room layout options for each meeting room.
U-Shaped Cabaret Theatre Classroom
Contact Us for More Information
To contact us about an event or meeting in the MCE Conference & Business Centre in Brussels, click here or call:
Tel: +32 (0)2 543 21 00
Rue de l'Aqueduc 118
1050 Brussels, Belgium